Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Speclmix Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2016, 02:42 PM
    If there are 669 cells in 11 out of 15 views, then how many cells would be in 40 view
    If there are 669 cells in 11 out of 15 views on the microscope, then how many cells would be in a transect of 40 views?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2016, 03:01 PM
    I used to count Asbestos particles in cells. We would take a fiber average in all the cells , 10X10, some had none, some had 4 and then extrapolate for the full screen, many thousand cells. Look at your proportions, how many cells had nothing? What is 669/11-that is an average cells per view. You have to assume the same ratio for 40 cells 11/15=X/40

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cells [ 1 Answers ]

What is the subdivision of a living cell

Structural differences is that eukaryotic cells evolved from prokaryotic cells? [ 0 Answers ]

I have this for homework and don't get it? Can u plese help me? Thanks

Clue cells [ 1 Answers ]

I haven't had a period in 3 months. Every test I take says negative. I have took tons of them. I went to the hospital and they said that clue cells polled up. Do you think this can cause missing periods

The Cells [ 2 Answers ]

What would happen if the nucleus was taken out?

Clicking differnet cells and it selecting all cells [ 2 Answers ]

Just wondered if anyone knew what I did to get ms excel to select all cells from A1 to what ever cell I clicked on. Thought it was sticky keys but it was turned off. Clicked left mouse button and it moved cells then when I clicked other cells it started using that as a new ref point and selecting...

View more questions Search