Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rriazg125 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2016, 01:05 PM
    Quantum effects in MOSFET
    In MOSFET at strong inversion electrons confined to triangular quantum well, electrons occupy only 1 or 2 lowest subbands.
    And the Van Dort model gives the quantum mechanical intrinsic carrier density in inversion channel via increased energy band-gap(ΔE).
    NQM = NCL× Exp(-ΔE/2kt) this carrier amount is very high.
    But density of states for inversion charges in subbads reduced from the higher 3-D density to the lower 2-D density.

Then still HOW the above Van Dort's formula giving that high amount of charge..

Check out some similar questions!

Quantum no. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I really don't what is my proper doubt in it because I don't get what is Shells, orbitals, Principal quantum no, Angular and spin and all... What are they? Why are they? What do they represent?? Sorry for my improper question and Thanks for reading it. Bless you all!

How do I make a thermometer that outputs 10mV/K using a thermocouple and a MOSFET? [ 1 Answers ]

The MOSFET is a BS170 and the thermocouple is type K

Anyone with a research design on cultural effects. How effects on culture can be meas [ 0 Answers ]

Research design that is measuring cultural effects

Icl 7667 output mosfet driver [ 2 Answers ]

Need help Have a 555 timer chip output into a 7667 driver chip running at 10 volts But only getting 3 volts at pin 3 output , why ? The signal is also inverted

Quantum ? [ 4 Answers ]

Hiya all. QUANTUM Desktop PC 80 Gb Hard Drive. 2.4 Ghz Intel Celeron Processor 56 Kbs Internal Modem DVD, CD-RW Multimedia 256 Mb DDR RAM, 17 inch Monitor Keyboard, Mouse, Jazz Speaker set Preloaded Windows XP Home with back up disc. £200 or very nearest offer

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.