Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sam167 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2016, 01:53 PM
    How much water to drink to clean urine of alcohol
    For the basic no frills test how much water to drink if taking shortly after ingesting alcohol
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 20, 2016, 02:48 PM
    It doesn't matter. You will either fail for alcohol or fail for dilution. A fail is a fail.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2016, 04:07 PM
    Simple.. use ZERO alcohol or products with alcohol and you will pass the test. Otherwise... its your own fault when you fail. It was a choice and a risk you decided to take.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 20, 2016, 07:40 PM
    You cannot cleanse your system following alcohol use without risking dilution/masking. By trying to hide alcohol use you still fail.

Simple science.
    Dchdman Posts: 226, Reputation: 17

Feb 21, 2016, 04:03 AM
    Alcohol is Alcohol there is no way to stop it absorbing into your body after ingestion.

Drinking water may ever so slightly speed up the removal of the alcohol from your system , though like I said above will not stop the alcohol absorbing into breath and blood.

The only way to decrease amount of alcohol in blood is by a medical saline drip which is used in some cases to sober up a person who has had way too much Alcohol, though you would still fail any alcohol checking tests.

Hope this helps.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 21, 2016, 06:49 PM
    Does not work like that, water goes though system, the alcohol is absorbed into the blood system.

Drinking too much will also cause failures on the test for diluted sample.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long does it take for alcohol to leave your urine if you drink water continuously [ 2 Answers ]

If I drank a few beers and a few shots of liquor on Sat night before 12am and take an ETG urine test on Tuesday afternoon. Will the alcohol be detected? Will drinking water continuously from Sunday to Monday have any impact?

What can I drink or do to pass a alcohol urine test? [ 6 Answers ]

I am on probation and drank beers on Wed night and g to probation Friday at p! I there anything can drink or do to get this alcohol out of my system?

How long does alcohol stay in your urine after one drink [ 8 Answers ]

I had 1 smirnoff ice cooler and a quarter of a dixie cup(small one) of champagne yesterday I was done by 7pm! I urinated once and had a bottle of water and some cranberry juice! I got urine tested today at 12:24am that's 5hours and 24mins... I am 5'11, 160lb male in good health will I pass my test?

How long does alcohol stay in your urine after one drink [ 0 Answers ]

I had 1 smirnoff ice cooler and a quarter of a dixie cup(small one) of champagne yesterday I was done by 7pm! I urinated once and had a bottle of water and some cranberry juice! I got urine tested today at 12:24am that's 5hours and 24mins... I am 5'11, 160lb male in good health will I pass my test?

View more questions Search