Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bill Bic Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2016, 12:58 PM
    Need help to ID the classic movie this set design/artwork was made for
    **this is my first post so I'm hoping the attachment of the image comes thorough or this will be even more difficult to do from a description only;))

I was thinking an Errol Flynn movie? But not coming up with anything that looks like this shot... There are some clues like the bird on the perch (perhaps not in movie though), The fact that this certainly looks like a castle interior to me, the lover? Hero? villain? Is coming through the window…I'm guessing 1940-1960ish max. Any ideas greatly appreciated.
    Attached Images

cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Feb 20, 2016, 09:15 PM
    It might be from robin hood. Check the trailer and look at it around 1 min 30 secs into it. Its a close scene to what you have as an artist rendering.

Robin Hood Movies | List of the Best Robin Hood Films

Adventures of Robin Hood / Errol Flyn
    Dchdman Posts: 226, Reputation: 17

Feb 21, 2016, 03:49 AM
    Hello

I have to agree with cdad on this

I believe it is a painting of Maid Marian and Robin Hood though the lute ( Musical Instrument ) in the back ground gave it away.

If you have ever watched many of the Movies / Shows etc of Robin Hood you would know this is an instrument that is played during a number of celebrations within the movie plus at other times.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A classic black and white movie possibly made sometime in 40s [ 3 Answers ]

I had help from Quinn F yesterday in this website. I was so chuffed. That's why I am taking my chance again. This is a kind of a light spy/double agent black and white movie made in 40s most likely in US that I saw as a kid years ago on TV. I do not remember the name of the actors or...

I'm looking for a movie made and set in the 70's about a family finding work at a com [ 0 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie made and set in the 70's about a family finding work at a compound in what seems to be Florida. They have to work the fields all day then return to this fenced in community. The dad, who I thought was played by Burt Reynolds, has to escape with his family. I thought the name...

How do you get your jewlery design idea made? [ 2 Answers ]

I have what I think is a great jewlery design idea but I have no idea:confused: how to create it or tell a jewlery seller about it. Please help me figure out how to do this :)

Set design in TV [ 2 Answers ]

Functions of set design in television

View more questions Search