Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jape258 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2016, 12:31 PM
    I forgot a movie title
    People on a space ship get a dissres call from a mining outpost and responed to it the captin is killed and they finde a pres at the outpost one for the people on the ship knows the preson on the mining out post
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Feb 20, 2016, 07:23 PM
    Supernova

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's war sci fi horror movie - forgot the title of the movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have been looking for the title on a movie that I saw when I was a kid in the mid 80's. The movie was set during the war ( I think it was during the nazi era ). I remember at the beginning that they are all walking on a path and discover some sort of tower or castle that is sealed shut. They...

I forgot this movie title [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, so there was this movie I saw as a kid and I completely forgot the title. Okay, so this dad has to take care of his daughter because something happened to the mom when she was born, and the grandfather helped up till this point, but he can't anymore. The little girl always forgets to flush...

Forgot the movie title [ 1 Answers ]

I simply can't remember what this movie is called. I have tried to Google it several times with no luck. The main thing I can remember is, that the movie is about the hunt of a man, who where a coat with tubes up his sleeve, which he uses to spray gasoline with. He sprays it at persons sitting in...

Forgot the Title of a Movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for the film where there is a stag do and a woman ends up being killed by a door hook, then the stag do men, try to hide the body. Can anyone tell me what this is called?

View more questions Search