Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    icecube Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2016, 12:16 PM
    How do I eject a disc/windows 10
    Just downloaded windows 10 and have no idea how to eject a disc, which I have in there and it didn't work.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 20, 2016, 12:51 PM
    Press the button on the disk drive as you would normally..

Feb 20, 2016, 01:19 PM
    No button
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 20, 2016, 01:40 PM
    open computer, right click the DVD drive and select eject.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Feb 20, 2016, 09:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    open computer, right click the DVD drive and select eject.

Hopeful;ly that worked for the OP. I have seen win10 not install drivers so you have to do a manual install to get the items to function.

Feb 21, 2016, 09:32 PM
    I played around last night until I found it. Thank you anyway.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows 8 stalls at 50% when using disc c cleanup [ 1 Answers ]

Under the General tab in Local Disc C Properties I use cleanup. And occasionally I also defrag and error check on the Tools tab. With a relatively new HP laptop with Windows 8 OS, the "cleanup" option stalls around 50% in its process. I've used this tool for years on other PCs but I've never had...

Eject installation disc Macbook Air [ 0 Answers ]

This is a re-install and I can't eject the installation disc. Only after I had inserted it into the superdrive and run it, did I realize that I should have used the snow leopard disc, as that is the latest OS I have on my computer. How can I eject the disc? "Eject" doesn't work because it says I...

Will Recovery disc help to restore hard disc? [ 1 Answers ]

My hard drive crashed. That`s what a computer man told me. (He asked me for $250 to fix the thing). When I reboot it in safe mode the next label appears on the window: ------------ <error> ERROR: F3-F000-0001 An error has occurred. Please press OK to turn off the computer. ------------ ...

Disc drive stopped working awhile back now windows won't boot [ 2 Answers ]

A few months back, my desktop stopped reading discs. I can't burn discs, either. And now, overnight, I went to use my computer and it all of a sudden restarted and now won't boot. I have looked around and since my computer was given to me, I don't know the administrator's password. The person that...

Once I Have Made A Disc, Can I Make Copies Of The Disc Uncopiable? [ 6 Answers ]

Yeah erm, I have made a disc consisting of some word and excel files. I would like to sell this disc as it is interactive and can benefit people. How do I copy the disc so people can use it but cannot re write/copy it on their computer and sell it on? :rolleyes:

View more questions Search