Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JEG666 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2007, 07:30 AM
    Joining The RAF
    I am very determined to join the RAF but I really want to know about the Aptitude test that you go through when you join. I want to join the RAF as an Air Traffic Control Assistant. Can anyone help me by giving me an example question

Thanks
    Jamie

nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Apr 13, 2007, 11:16 AM
    Hi Jamie if you call 0845 605 5555 this is there careers line where I'm sure they would be able to send you some info or dvd's etc, also a good link is RAF - Tests and interviews & RAF - Next steps & RAF - Air Traffic Control Officer good luck in your career choice hope you do well ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

ABS/PVC joining [ 1 Answers ]

I am aware that Oatey makes a cement suitable for joining ABS & PVC DWV pipes. My question is why do some codes not allow joining the two unless a rubber fitting is utilized? Is there some bad chemical reaction between the two? Is there any downside to using the rubber fittings from an...

Error in joining a new domain [ 2 Answers ]

This is kashif here I want to ask a question When I join a new domain the following error occurred Network path not found While ping is successful in contacting new domain Is there anyone to help me out

Joining movies files [ 1 Answers ]

How to join vcd files in "dat" extension. I got 1 vcd in 2 disc "1 and 2" is there any way to join in into 1 disc or dvd disc and what are the utility to use

Joining ABS and PVC [ 2 Answers ]

I have to connect a PVC drain to an established ABS line. How can I do that? Thanks.

View more questions Search