Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marjastina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2016, 05:08 AM
    What are the significant problems architects experience in dealing with the geometry
    I want to know the difficulties of architects face when dealing with gothic deesigns and its geometry and its solutions.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 20, 2016, 05:13 AM
    What do YOU think ?
    While we're happy to HELP we wont do all the work for you.
    Show us what you have done and where you are having problems..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Geometry help with locus problems [ 6 Answers ]

Draw a diagram of the locus then write a description for it: Point P lies on line l. What is the locus of points on l and 3cm from P? Luke - 9th grade Geometry

Geometry word problems [ 1 Answers ]

Laurence is painting the walls and ceiling of a rectangular bedroom that is 3 m by 4.5 m. The walls are 2.5 m high. There is a window measuring 1 m by 0.8 m on one wall and a door that is 1 m by 2.3 m in another wall. If a can of paint covers 20 m2 and costs $38.95, what will it cost Laurence...

In a regression, is it possible to have a significant R but non significant b coeffic [ 0 Answers ]

In a regression, is it possible to have a significant R but non significant b coefficients for both X1 & X2? What circumstances would this occur? Give research example

Bipolar dealing with marriage problems [ 1 Answers ]

I have lived with Bipolar disorder since 1994. I have been married to a wonderful woman for 14 years but my wife recently declared that she is done with the bipolar drama, mood swings, anger episodes and loss of sex drive. She plans to divorce me unless I can control the bipolar issues, even when...

Trig word problems dealing with distance and bearing [ 1 Answers ]

A hiker travels N 33 degrees W for 15km, then turns 90 degrees and walks 12km in the direction S 57 degrees W At that time how far is the hiker from his starting point? What is his bearing from his starting point? My teacher went over this so fast and I am utterly confused

View more questions Search