Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jess0918 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2016, 08:47 PM
    Breast?
    So I have red oval on my left breast near the areola that hurts like a burn almost and I don't know where how or when I got it. Should I be worried or no?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 19, 2016, 09:25 PM
    Any change in breast tissue or discoloration of the skin should be examined by your doctor.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 19, 2016, 09:51 PM
    I agree with J9, along with the pain, it needs to be examined.
    Dchdman Posts: 226, Reputation: 17

Feb 19, 2016, 11:08 PM
    Hello

Should I be worried or no?

This is the question you asked so here a answer.

At it's worst yes it could be breast cancer , though it could be a few other things that some simple ointment will fix .

Though I do agree with the others above , Go see a doctor about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Breast producing milk after year and a half of giving birth never breast feed. [ 1 Answers ]

While I was pregnant I went to doctors about a lump in my right breast he said it was calcium build up. I'm just wondering if this could have anything to do with whatever it is that squirts from my nipples when pressed. I never breast feed but I did have a hard and long labour of 42 hours first...

My age is 24 but my breast size is small. How can I increase the breast size naturall [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, my age is 24 I look very lean, my weight is only 40kg and my breast size is only 30. How can I increase weight and increase the breast size naturally

Lumpy breast since breast formation [ 1 Answers ]

I have painful lumpy breasts since the time they were developing at age 8 or 9. I am 26 years old now and have had my breasts examined twice when the doctors said they would gradually go away. However they are still there and painful. Is there anything I should worry about or let them be like they...

What is the red bump on my breast? Not a pimple... A growth? Breast cancer? HELP [ 5 Answers ]

Like its by the nipple and its red.. doesn't pop, not a pimple.. hurts to rub, but sort of numb to poke.. about size of a small pinki fingernail.. worried it might be harmful?

New here.questions about breast pain, breast lumps [ 2 Answers ]

Hello All! My name is Christy. I am 25 years old. I had my beautiful daughter 15 months ago... that was when I first discovered something was wrong. :confused: When my daughter was 6 weeks old, I felt a lump in my right breast. I thought for sure it was a clogged milk duct. I went in for my 6...

View more questions Search