Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pinky rose Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2016, 01:53 AM
    Sexually active
    I enjoy one night stand with diffirent men. Will I still get STD even if we use condom?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 19, 2016, 02:01 AM
    There is every possibility.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 19, 2016, 03:05 AM
    There is no 100% guarantee that a condom will prevent pregnancy OR STD's. You are better with it than without it though.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Feb 19, 2016, 08:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinky rose View Post
    I enjoy one night stand with diffirent men. Will I still get STD even if we use condom?
    It is a chances game. Provided the condom doesn't fail, you should be safe from MOST STIs. A notable exception is Genital Herpes. If your partner is having an outbreak, the blisters might not be contained to the shaft of the penis or where the condom covers. You could catch it and you can't get rid of that.

I would, if you're going to keep up this risky behaviour, get tested every month or two. There are some infections that take a while to show up. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you tell if a woman is, or has been, sexually active? [ 5 Answers ]

Can you tell if a woman is or has been sexually active? Can a gynecologist tell if a woman is or has been sexually active?

Have been sexually active without protection [ 2 Answers ]

I am 21 year old girl.. I'm not a virgin and have been sexually active without protection.. My problem is,that I had physical intercourse with my boyfriend on 15th, then on 19th of this month. After a day or two I started having problems during urination i.e. burning during urination, pain in the...

Sexually active--is this an infection? [ 1 Answers ]

I am 25,sexually active, I found 3-4 dark black spots near my virginal lips.Is it dangerous? Is it some kind of infection or skin cancer?

Discharge soon after becoming sexually active [ 0 Answers ]

I'm 16(girl) , and me and my boyfriend who were both virgins.recently started our sexual life, we r being safe , and have had sex a few times , but recently my discharge has become yellow/ green , is this because of hormones , or could I have an infection?

Sexually active teen [ 8 Answers ]

I am trying to find some help for my younger sister. She is only 15 and has become sexually active. Having had an abortion at 17 I am scared that she may end up like me. I don't know how I can help her get birth control, can I give her mine? Or will it show up in tests? I don't want her to have to...

View more questions Search