Wer123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2016, 01:51 AM
    Cervical erosion
    Hi what are the checks and symptoms for cervical erosion
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2016, 08:55 AM
    It's not uncommon or dangerous.
    If there is discharge or bleeding, have a doctor check it out to verify if it is just normal cervical ectropion or cancer.

Why do you ask? Did someone suggest that you or someone you know might have it?. and that you should be concerned?

As with any potentially threatening medical issue, consult a doctor who can examine you personally, and have access to your history.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3031439/
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 19, 2016, 09:19 AM
    Perhaps this is a homework question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stopping ditch erosion [ 3 Answers ]

A ditch in my side yard has gotten wider during the past year because of fast drainage from a neighboring subdivision. The ditch was once about 4 feet deep and 3 feet wide; now it is about 5 feet deep and 5 feet wide. How do I restore about 2 feet of it and stop the rest of the ditch from...

Gardenway Plastic Housing Erosion / Hole [ 2 Answers ]

My 15 year old Gardenway 4 HP (Techumseh) Mdl 47031 has plastic impeller housing. The housing has been eroded from the inside due to the abrasion of leaves, etc. I have tried to temporally patch the hole with (suprise) duct tape and I have tried a more permanent repair w/ 2 part epoxy. Nothing...

Concrete patio erosion [ 2 Answers ]

What can I use to shore up ground eroding under a concrete patio? Eventually grass will be butting up against patio

View more questions Search