Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dragster1090 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2016, 01:10 PM
    How to export a file name/path to a text file
    I would like to know how export file names from a directory and have the file names and sub-folders export to a text document
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 18, 2016, 01:19 PM
    Here you go: windows - How to export a directory list from command prompt? - Super User

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get the path of a .bat file inside the .bat file dynamically? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi... I have a .bat file (script) which I can place in any directory. How do I get the current directory path of this file inside this .bat file dynamically without initaly setting any variable? I know we can use "." or ".."etc. But i know there is some command which we can use in the .bat...

Need code to export the data in TXT file by VB 6.0 [ 5 Answers ]

Please help me, I need code to export the data in TXT file by VB 6.0. Need a fixed length for columns so that data cannot be merged.Thank in advance for your help.

Convert image (pdf, typewriter text) to text file [ 21 Answers ]

I've played with 3 different OCR apps (including one that seems to be tops (Abbyy Fine Reader Pro) and find it too much. Easy to use but far too time consuming for my skills with it. See the attached pdf (38 pages of typed text). I have it and 5 others that need converted but am finding it too...

Changing File Path [ 1 Answers ]

I want to move all my music and photos from the hard drive to a new external drive. I also want to be sure that whenever I purchase music online or download photos or cd those files will automatically go to the external drive. How do I do this? Thanks

Can a Video file be converted to a understandable text file [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Can you please let me know if a video file be converted to some readable text file. For example, if we read the text file, we should understand what the video shows and vice versa. Is there any such conversion possible. Please help me in this issue as early as possible.

View more questions Search