Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhouse30 Posts: 306, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2016, 12:53 PM
    Finding music to listen to from my cell phone
    Could you help me find a free website for my cell phone that plays rhythm and blues from the 1970's to present or close to present.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Feb 18, 2016, 01:13 PM
    Many apps can do that and are free like iHeart radio app.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 18, 2016, 02:27 PM
    Pandora is another one... Rado... there are a lot. Legal streaming sources that are ad supported that won't get you in trouble with the Music Gestapo.
    Missouri Bound Posts: 1,532, Reputation: 94
    Ultra Member

Mar 11, 2016, 09:02 PM
    Are you looking for something that goes directly to your phone or will you download it on a PC then copy it to your phone? The latter is by far the best way to do it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding a cell phone number! [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I'm new to this I was wondering if you know how to find someone's cell phone number on the internet database without using a debit or credit card, I have a second question as well, My name is Tim Haman, I'm 23 years old and homeless, trying my best to find a job and a place to live and get...

Cell phone finding [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to find a lost phone on the internet such as location of where it is at?

Finding Cell Phone Detailed Records on my husband [ 4 Answers ]

He's cheated on me before - swears he is not cheating now but I know better. I need a copy of his cell phone bill to either prove that he isn't or prove that he is. I know, I know, ask him for it. He refuses to show it to me - but I have to see it for myself. How can I get detailed billing...

View more questions Search