Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sean999 Posts: 117, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2016, 06:37 AM
    Breathing technique in movie
    There is Donnie Yen movie called "Dragon". I think most of the people watched this. At this movie, Donnie Yen used a breathing technique when he is carrying bamboo walking at the mountain. This breathing technique is something concerned with martial art. I think it is really smart and very useful not only for martial artist but also for people who don't know martial art. Can you tell me the name of this breathing technique or can you share some ideas? Thank you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 18, 2016, 08:37 PM
    WuXia is the name of the movie here,

Of course one must always remember movies are movies and not all real (by any stretch of the mind). I believe it is the Chi Kung breathing which is used in Hung Gar Kung Fu (the style of Kung Fu most commonly used in the movie)

This style is also called Qigong breathing style. Perhaps you can look up those two names and see if they match what you are looking for.
    Sean999 Posts: 117, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2016, 06:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    WuXia is the name of the movie here,

Of course one must always remember movies are movies and not all real (by any stretch of the mind). I believe it is the Chi Kung breathing which is used in Hung Gar Kung Fu (the style of Kung Fu most commonly used in the movie)

This style is also called Qigong breathing style. Perhaps you can look up those two names and see if they match what you are looking for.
    Really helpful. Thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Elimination technique [ 0 Answers ]

How do I write the following problem in elimination , graphing, substitution, and matrix techniques? x=$20.00 and y=$45.00. You need to purchase 250 sets of dishes. There are two different designs. One costs $20.00 and the other design costs $45.00. You have $6800.00 to spend. How many of each...

Puppy was not breathing at birth then started breathing but had a swollen leg.its wor [ 2 Answers ]

My puppy was not breathing at birth but began and is doing well except his leg was a little swollen at birth and has gotten much worse he is now limping. What could cause this

Electrodeposition technique [ 1 Answers ]

In research how to select a topic or in the application of that research how can we find it . Please tell me your suggestions

How to help pug having problem breathing after breathing in water [ 1 Answers ]

My 4 year old female pug sometimes breathes water in when she takes a drink and then has trouble breathing. She hunches over and hacks and snorts and seems in distress. What can I do to help her when this happens and how can I prevent this from happening again,

Meditation technique [ 1 Answers ]

A few years ago I used to meditate. It was a different type of meditation where I had to envision the earth to clear my mind and then think of each body part as a different color. It was really hard to concentrate and not have thoughts rambling through my head so I stopped. I recently began to...

View more questions Search