Latest Android Version
    What is Latest Updated Android Version?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 18, 2016, 06:24 AM
    Marshmallow, 6.0.1
    Arran Alston Posts: 9, Reputation: 3

Feb 19, 2016, 05:58 AM
    Marshmallow 6.0.1 is the latest Android version. It is not an overhaul of the already existing Android versions, rather it’ an extension of the functionality and the core features of Lollipop.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Short version: why does my kitchen waste back up into the toilet line. Long version: [ 1 Answers ]

Short version: why does my kitchen waste back up into the toilet line. Long version: I have a half bath next to my kitchen that shares the same drain line, which also is the same line that the washing machine drains and then meets up with the main that goes outside. We just recently had it...

What is the full name of latest version of Microsoft encarta? [ 5 Answers ]

What is the full name of latest version of Microsoft encarta?

Is the latest version of the IMac worth getting? We just got the next latest... [ 2 Answers ]

Is the latest version of the IMac worth getting? We just got the next latest version but I got an email the new Imac has been released. The Apple store is being very nice about - trade it in for the new version or get $300 refund. Any thoughts on what we should do?

HOW do you PUT Emulator on Psp(the latest version) [ 2 Answers ]

I'm suffering!! I've been searching the internet and cannot find the correct info for my version psp. All I want is a visual boy advanced emulator on my psp. Note, emulators are not illigal for those smart guys. Roms are illegal when their not licenced. If someone can give me the year appropriate...

View more questions Search