Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    memoryseeker Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2016, 04:35 AM
    The name of an undersea play
    When I was in elementary school 96 to 99, I saw a performance in my schools auditorium, the cast were all actors who came to our school to perform. It took place under the sea, and there was a teenage girl, a dolphin, a whale named mother mother, there were villains, a grim reaper, his three henchmen, smaller grim reapers, and their boss, a white undersea ghost. The white ghost was defeated when they chanted "deep magic of the deep blue sea, deep magic she of the sea," and their was a character who ape are later named she of the sea, who wore a mask which she took off.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated movie, characters play instruments, learn Bach Minuet G and others, play con [ 0 Answers ]

Saw animated movie few days ago that used characters in orchestra learning to play and Bach Minuet G was first choice, only played in bluegrass not classical. Need to find name of feature.

The name of an undersea film [ 0 Answers ]

This is a film that I saw as a stage play in elementary school. It takes place mostly underwater or at least around water, and I believe it to be a disney film. It has a female character in it and she befriends a dolphin who has a whale mother figure called mother mother. The villians are a white...

Forgotten title and author of 'undersea' science fiction book [ 3 Answers ]

I read a book some time back and can't for the life of me remember the name of the book or author. Please help? I am beginning to think I dreamed it all... It was about a geological research submarine that got sucked into an abyss and ended up in a huge cavern. The water was sucked out and the...

Optical drives play cds, but won't play most dvds [ 1 Answers ]

Both of my optical drives will play cds, games etc. but most of the time when I pop in a dvd, I get a message from Microsoft saying it has encountered a problem and needs to close, and the dvd will not play. The error number is 1000. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated! ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.