Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gaku23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2016, 09:30 PM
    A doctor is blackmeiled by a nurse; in the end, the doctor think commit
    A doctor is blackmailed by a nurse who discovers a secret; The doctor ends up killing the nurse and become of the crime, in the end, when the police come to the doctor's house, he goes into the bathroom and think: jump out the window and go running to the sea to commit suicide drowning; But he thinks best and destroy all the evidence against him playing in the toilet.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Feb 20, 2016, 08:55 AM
    The_Good_Doctor

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

doctor/nurse point of view [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, this is my first visit to this site I was looking for a little bit of medical advise from s nurse or dr's. Point of view.

Have letter from doctor stating I am terminally ill will this end my probation? [ 1 Answers ]

I have violated my probation after 11 months because I cannot pay the fine. I have a terminal illness, and documentation from a doctor confirming this, and from and mri showing severe arthritis in my back. I have done 102 hours of community service and paid $725.00 towards my fine of $2,700...

Sharp pain in leg, want to chat with a nurse or Doctor on line? [ 1 Answers ]

Having trouble with pains in my right leg. Is their a web page that you can chat with a nurse or a Doctor on line. And they tell you what you can do, with no insurance

View more questions Search