Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Beladona Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2016, 12:09 PM
    Kids zoo TV show
    I would like to know the name of a TV show that was based around a family that lived in or worked for a zoo or animal sanctuary. It had a single dad with a teenage daughter and a younger son. They had no mom but had a housekeeper/nanny. It was out in the late 80's or ealry 90's. I swear the main guy in it was Jimmy Smits, but I can find no info an this show. It was a family show.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

May 18, 2016, 06:54 PM
    "Second Noah" (1996)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A PBS Kids show and a Disney show [ 4 Answers ]

The PBS kids show was a puppet show. It was this monster kind of girl who had purple hair and, it think, a yellow-orange. The disney show had a real person in it, but the rest was puppets. It was something about a tree What are the names of these shows?

90's kids TV show [ 2 Answers ]

Anyone know the name of the kids TV show about a woman and her dog, wasn't a cartoon, was real life, she had a white plane with multi coloured spots? Was either citv or cbbc and the dog was possibly called pip but really can't remember! Can anyone help?! :confused:

Name of TV kids show [ 1 Answers ]

What was the name of the TV show that was about a store that would close at night and the mannequin would come to life. There was a mouse and treasure chest. The girl would talk to the mouse and mannequin? I think it was on Nickelodeon.:confused:

Puppet kids show on discovery kids [ 3 Answers ]

This show came on discovery kids in the morning in the 90's it was kind of weird a women And kids say they want to get silly something and they would take a spoon and eat Something out of puppet flowers mouths, the puppets would open there mouths and other silly stuff was like this on the...

What is the name of the kids show from the 80's /90's [ 3 Answers ]

It was a show about charcter's working at the circus. The charcter were people dressed up like animal/puppets and the cat was always in trouble and getting into stuff. The monkey/ape sold and collected tickets at the front booth. I can't think of the name of the show and can't remember much more...

View more questions Search