Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dane1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2016, 12:01 AM
    How do I know the program I created has a false positive result in it?
    How do I know the program I created has a false positive result in it?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 17, 2016, 06:44 AM
    What program? What is it testing? more details and context are necessary.

P.S. Creating a new account because you got off on the wrong foot, is against our rules.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Feb 17, 2016, 08:39 AM
    Test it. You should know where it should pass and where it should fail. Test where it should pass and where it should fail as well as the boundaries. If there is a case where you get a false positive you should know. This can be done on a class by class and method by method basis.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will A Positive False Pregnancy Test Result Show If Taking The Test 1 Day After Sex? [ 2 Answers ]

I have this friend (which is a girl) who took a pregnancy test the day after she and her boyfriend had sex. She was fertile when they were doing it but the guy came inside of her 3 times. The pregnancy test showed a positive result. Can my friend be pregnant right now? She also took 4 nordette...

I had a FALSE positive UA-they retested it.. it came back POSITIVE AGAIN! [ 2 Answers ]

A few weeks back I had a UA for alochol(they do EtG tests) and my couselor told me I failed it. I am 300% certain no alcohol has been in my system for months. I told her I did not have ANYTHING to drink and told her to resend it back to the lab. Well, it came back today and it was POSITIVE again...

How long did it take you for a positive result? [ 3 Answers ]

OK, new member. Trying to figure out how to use this forum. So if this question posts twice, sorry. Just curious... how long did it take everyone to get a positive test? I've read some that say before period was due and some that say a while after. But I like to hear from real women and their...

Well. Could an inconclusive pregnancy result mean positive? [ 13 Answers ]

I had an inconclusive result along with 3 negatives. No period for 2 months my belly has been getting bigger and my boobs so what do u think?

False FB & MySpace accounts. How can I delete them/find out who created them? [ 3 Answers ]

False FB account was created under my name, & tried to add my entire FB network (including co-workers) by saying this was new account. The profile consists of totally false info, & I do not want my co-workers to even think this type of stuff. Drunken photos were uploaded of me, which I think were...

View more questions Search