Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    memoryseeker Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2016, 11:05 PM
    The name of a movie about a creature
    Recently I saw a movie about this ancient creature. He wasn't human but he could talk like one. He almost looked like a gargoyle without wings. He claimed to be ancient, older than humanity itself. The people who fund him try to help him die, which is what he wants to do.
    MystMoonstruck Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Mar 11, 2016, 09:36 PM
    No Such Thing (2001)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Such_Thing_(film)
    memoryseeker Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2016, 10:23 AM
    Thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Creature Feature/B-Movie [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me what film was shot at or around Nellis AFB? I am looking for an older film shot sometime in the late 70s but released early 80s. I have heard mention of it being a bug movie but I am not sure...

Movie About Parasite Creature [ 4 Answers ]

The movie was about one parasite creature invading into other people's body taking full control of them and making them very tenacious and moving from one person to another. When person that it lived inside died, it had to move to other person's body.

Movie with invisible man or creature [ 0 Answers ]

I saw this movie on TV in the 70's and I am trying to remember the name of it. The only scene I remember is the invisible man or creature comes to a movie theater and is terrifying the few people that were in the theater, and the only time they could "see" him was when he passed in front of the...

Movie with creature boy and a treehouse. [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this flick as a kid on TV and it was this boy who had a treehouse he was really proud of and then some creature I think finds refuge there. He is invisible but can be seen with this green mixture the boy makes in his blinder... I may be way off but that's what I can remember!! I want to find...

Creature movie [ 6 Answers ]

There was a movie I watched when I was younger that I liked... it was like small creatures causing trouble, but its not gremlins and not critters, I recall the cover of the movie having one of them holding a woman's leg and looking up.. but everything I've searched, I have had no luck finding it

View more questions Search