Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iamjmael Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2016, 10:55 PM
    Simple Question? Need Help?
    Write a program that will ask the user to enter 2 non-decimal integer and allow the user to choose if the user want to solve for the difference of the two numbers or the product of the two numbers. If the user chooses difference, the program will subtract the second number from the first number, display the difference and then check if the difference is odd or even number. If the user chooses product, the program will multiply the two numbers, display the product, and then check if the product is divisible by 10.

Check out some similar questions!

Blood simple question [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, for those of you who have seen the film Blood Simple by the Coen brothers, can you please explain to me HOW Abby, played by Frances McDormand, went from her bathroom to the adjacent room while the PI is hunting her? This has been bothering me for forever!! Thanks!

Simple wiring question [ 3 Answers ]

I have replaced my electrical garage door opener. New model is Chamberlain ML750. Original opener had what looks like a doorbell mounted on the wall to open/close the door. New opener does have some connectors for a wall mounted switch to be connected. The manual refers to white & red wire but...

Simple Tax Question [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I've a simple tax question. I was on OPT until September 2005 and my H1 started from October 1st, 2005. I wanted to know what forms do I need to file and what deductions can I claim? I started paying social security and medicare taxes from October 1st. Thank you. Himanshu.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.