Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dane1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2016, 09:07 PM
    How do I know my system is infected with Trojan viruses and how do I get rid of it?
    How do I know my system is infected with Trojan viruses and how do I get rid of it?
    kcomissiong Posts: 1,166, Reputation: 276
    Ultra Member

Feb 16, 2016, 09:27 PM
    Very generally, you can tell if you are infected with viruses or malware by your system speed. If you are experiencing increased processing times, see processes running that you did not initiate, or see your system exhibiting odd behaviors, there is a good chance that you have been infected. A good anti-virus program should help you to debug, although you may have to run it several times. Be sure to keep your anti-virus updated and to not engage in risky online behaviors once you are up and running.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 17, 2016, 04:03 AM
    You can run it by Virustotal: https://www.virustotal.com/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get rid of <FunWebProducts> (a trojan) ? [ 4 Answers ]

I used Spybot-Search & Destroy to scan my computer for spywares and trojans. Other spywares could be deleted, but only <funwebproducts> was still there ! Even I restarted my PC, and scanned again , it was still there. Please help me to get rid of it , thank you.

My PC suffers from autorun,trojan virus.. please give some idea to detect thes viruses [ 2 Answers ]

My PC suffers from autorun,trojan virus.. please give some idea to detect thes viruses

How can I un a veriou scran on my computer to get rid of viruses [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to run a virius scran no my computor

Trojan.ByteVerify How do I get rid of it [ 3 Answers ]

I have tried norton, various other spywar removers and I still can't seem to get rid of this \\\\\\\\\its located in c:\WINDOWS\TEMP files that's where all the virus messages are coming from, I looked into a few of the simialr threads here but not sure if it's the same kind of problem How do...

Trojan Horse Viruses [ 5 Answers ]

Hello This is My First post so here goes These are the viruses that keep coming up on my computer Trojan Horse Collector.11.B Trojan Horse Generic4.Es Now I have scanned my computer alots of times and it says it clear then later on when doing something the virus detector comes up and...

View more questions Search