Ask
    yhan Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2016, 08:10 PM
    Neopenotran
    Pregnant accidentally oral medication of neopenotran
    kcomissiong Posts: 1,166, Reputation: 276
    Ultra Member

Feb 16, 2016, 09:29 PM
    I'm not sure what your question is, can you clarify?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Feb 17, 2016, 08:49 AM
    If I Am not mistaken that is medication for Yeast infections or other Vaginal infection. You will be fine, and your child will be fine. My wife had plenty of issues that required this during the pregnancy of our children.

Kcomissiong, I know you're back from a break, but sometimes you just need to read between the lines and assume a little. Especially when English isn't their first language.

Feb 17, 2016, 06:20 PM
    Suppository
    Hi good day I am pregnant in I am accidentally drink the suppository neo penotran.. I was on the hurry so I drink it.. but I was confused if I really need to drink it because it seems it for vagina my OB didn't make clear it to me.. I worrying if I drink one neo penotran orally if my baby will be affected.. thank you so much

Feb 17, 2016, 06:21 PM
    Hi thank you for your respond sorry if my question is not clear. I am was accidentally dringk the neo penotran suppository I was hurrying in for vagina.. but I drink it :( my Ob didn't clear it to me. I worrying if my baby will be affected.. thank you so much
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 17, 2016, 07:23 PM
    It comes with an applicator for insertion, it is never to be drank. The term suppository is exactly that, the word itself tells you, it is not drank.

What are you going to do with a baby? When the baby has medication? Make mistakes because you forget or not sure?

US residents can call the US national poison hotline at 1-800-222-1222

Contact your doctor at once.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 17, 2016, 07:27 PM
    They do not understand the issue, you drank a suppository that is not intended to be drank but inserted.

This may be dangerous and I doubt.

Feb 17, 2016, 07:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    It comes with an applicator for insertion, it is never to be drank. The term suppository is exactly that, the word itself tells you, it is not drank.

What are you going to do with a baby? When the baby has medication? Make mistakes because you forget or not sure?

US residents can call the US national poison hotline at 1-800-222-1222

Contact your doctor at once.
    Its my first time to see it I was doubt but my doctor said take this before you sleep I was trying to search but my internet very slow.. I am so stupid to drink it.. :( what will happened to my baby I was worrying :(
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 17, 2016, 07:44 PM
    Please call your local poison control center.
    Ultra Member

Feb 17, 2016, 07:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead View Post
    If I Am not mistaken that is medication for Yeast infections or other Vaginal infection. You will be fine, and your child will be fine. My wife had plenty of issues that required this during the pregnancy of our children.

Kcomissiong, I know you're back from a break, but sometimes you just need to read between the lines and assume a little. Especially when English isn't their first language.
    In most cases, absolutely yes, but in this one, who could have imagined the OP had taken this orally from the question!

Feb 17, 2016, 08:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Please call your local poison control center.
    I already call thank you for the advice..

Feb 17, 2016, 08:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kcomissiong View Post
    In most cases, absolutely yes, but in this one, who could have imagined the OP had taken this orally from the question!

Okay don't get mad. I was stupid I knew it.. :(

Quote Originally Posted by yhan View Post
    I already call thank you for the advice..

The poison control saod neo penotran is safe nothing to worry but I need to tell to my OB thank you so much I can breathe now..
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2016, 08:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by yhan View Post

Okay don't get mad. I was stupid I knew it.. :(

The poison control saod neo penotran is safe nothing to worry but I need to tell to my OB thank you so much I can breathe now..
    I hope the impression I gave wasn't anger, that was certainly not the case. One of our older members pointed out that generally we can assume what the question is asking, even when it is unclear. I simply noted that in this case, we would have been way off. We're all glad to know that you've gotten an all clear from your OB, and we do hope that you'll continue using the site!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search