Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sunflower03 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2007, 06:37 AM
    Dell vs Gateway
    I am in the process of purchasing a laptop for my home office. This would be used for personal usage and not a lot of business. I have been checking back and forth with both Dell and Gateway and they're both running great promotions at this time. I am trying to decide from Dell (Inspiron 1501) or Gateway (NC570).

Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help.
    HVAC888 Posts: 674, Reputation: 75

Apr 13, 2007, 07:18 AM
    Have a look at this link for a survey done on notebook reliability, etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fn key gateway [ 5 Answers ]

How do you disable the FN lock on gateway laptop it is working like a numlock however there is no numlock key only the Fn key

Gateway Laptop Screen Flicker [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Gateway laptop just over a year old that will occasionally have a screen flicker that changes the brightness. It’s almost as if the power supply was unplugged and the system went into battery management reducing the brightness and then will return to bright. We move the computer around to...

Dell Notebooks [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me if the Dell CP and CPi series are compatible with each other? This is mainly about the hard drive. I had a CPi D266 and it went bad, so I got a CP D233 and the hard drive fit perfectly. The CP has a smaller processor and less maximum RAM capability. Will the same hard dive fit...

Dell all In One [ 1 Answers ]

Hiya All Wonder if anyone can help please. Dell 810 all in one on offer in UK, £21.70 (38USD) Has anyone used one or heard of them regarding print quality, photo printing etc. carts seem about average cost, £14, one cart printer. Thanks DavidB. ...

Just mad at Dell [ 3 Answers ]

Not really anything anyone can do, but I am just so mad. Dell was suppose to have someone to my office yesterday, well they called, couldnot make it to last night, they would come to my house. Then they called, could not make it, they would be at my office this morning. Now they called...

View more questions Search