Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    glips Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2016, 01:43 PM
    Name of movie about a witch
    In the movie, the grandfather brings home a new girlfriend, she is a witch, and slowly starts to destroy the family and house. At the end of the movie the witch has given the grandfather the power to answer any question asked of him, so that he can win a game show. The family asks him how to get rid of the witch, and they are then able to defeat her. Does anybody have a clue of what this movie is called or any of the people in it.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Feb 20, 2016, 09:05 AM
    Wicked Stepmother (1989)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Witch movie [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so there's this movie I used to watch and it's about a boy and he moves with his grandma and his grandma tells him about witches and how they have square feet. There's one scene where a boy is up in the tree house and a Woman comes by with a snake and she tries to hypnotize him or something. He...

Maybe it's a witch movie [ 4 Answers ]

I remember a scene of a teen aged girl meeting a teen aged boy at a lake. She skips a stone all the way to the other side of the lake. The boy attempts to do the same but can't. She tells him that he can do it... after many attempts and toward the end of the movie he finally skips a rock to the...

Witch movie [ 0 Answers ]

Teenage witch gets adopted the mother does not like her, and I think in the movie she slips on a banana

Witch movie [ 1 Answers ]

I cannot remember the name of this movie The movie is about a girl that is a cook, and I am pretty sure she is a witch. She is making a dessert for a company that she just got hired with. And then eventually she accidentally levitates the guy. Really good movie What is the name??

View more questions Search