Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hauntedbyatune Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2016, 10:45 AM
    Late 90's song title/artist
    There was a pop tune in the late 90's, early 00's about a group of people who were traveling in a car not knowing what they were looking for, but they would never grow old. The car broke down and they started walking (the next day? At dawn?). There was some trumpety refrain sort of like Mariachi music that repeated during the refrain. Can anyone help with a name or artist?
    I have searched the top 100 billboard hits from 1994-2005 and haven't found it so I guess it wasn't a big hit.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you give me title of song & artist--I have a few lines from song? [ 1 Answers ]

I need the title of the song & the artist who sang it--I have a few words of the lyrics I opened up the frig idaire but there was no groceries there if someone gave me a bone I'd have to fight the dog for it

Song lyrics.need song title and artist [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings the song with lyrics: "everything is you" I think that might be the name of the song

Artist and or Song Title Bluegrass song [ 2 Answers ]

I have some lyrics to a bluegrass song played on Bluegrass chanel on Sirius Satellite radio, need to know the artist help please! "just lst night you caught me crying, when you asked me what was wrong, I blamed it on some sad tv show, we both know I was lying, something saders going on......I can...

Name or artist of this late 70's song [ 2 Answers ]

Unfortunately, about all I remember of the lyrics is "hot, black coffee". I had it on an (dating myself here) 8 track. I realize it was bootleg now, although I didn't know it then. So I don't even have a vision of the artwork to go from. I was thinking Hot Tuna but I don't think that's right. ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.