Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    perezbreanna27 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2016, 10:51 PM
    Not hearing heartbeat during ultrasound
    HI. I have a serious question.. My younger soon to be sister in-law just found out about a month ago she was pregnant. She had a problem in the beginning where she had 2 sacks and the doctor was unsure what the other sack was. Today she went for an ultrasound and they told her that they didn't see the baby's heartbeat. I have been reading online and I see a couple of articles saying different thing and I am just wondering is there really any hope that they baby may be alive and just clouded and maybe the ultrasound just couldn't see the heartbeat and it may be
    There?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 15, 2016, 11:57 PM
    How far along is she?
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Feb 17, 2016, 07:43 AM
    The baby's heartbeat isn't detectable until 6 weeks at the earliest, sometimes it takes a bit longer than that, so it depends on how far along she is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No heartbeat detected on ultrasound [ 4 Answers ]

I had my first ultra sound yesterday 4/2/2013 and measured 6 weeks and 4days pregnant and the fetus is 6mm. The doctor did not see any heartbeat should I worry? I really am stressed out.

Hearing the heartbeat [ 0 Answers ]

How early can you hear the heartbeat of your unborn child?

Hearing baby's heartbeat [ 2 Answers ]

Hi dear. I'm Farwa. My question is, I'm i6 weeks pregnant but cannot hear my fetus's heartbeat. I am worried about this. Please help me.

Micarriage after hearing heartbeat. [ 2 Answers ]

Hey.. I was just wondering if its true that the risk of miscarriage goes down a lot after the heartbeat is heard. I have read where a lot of people say that so I was just wondering. I am 11wk 3day. I heard the heart beat at 9wks and it was 178 and they said that was great. I am just very paranoid...

View more questions Search