Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Santana_J Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2016, 11:25 AM
    As of now I would just let it be and whatever happens happens. Don't push it. Keep it professional and if she still tends to not respond or anything. Don't let it affect you or at least don't show her it affected you.
    writer1hal Posts: 36, Reputation: 5
    In love with life!

Feb 25, 2016, 01:00 AM
    Like everybody said she seems as if she is not interested. And you seem a little too desperate about her. Let it be calm. You do not her situation right now. Maybe she is having her own circumstances. If you want to talk to her, give both of yourself some time. You may share smile if you want to. Take time to know more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't know the name of the movie its in the dark ages about a young lady [ 0 Answers ]

This lady her mother teaches her about men and their parts then I think she becomes a whore. The church at that time desides to collect whores to kill them. The movie is released between 1998 and 2003

I am a young lady in my mid twenties. Kind and really friendly and has been [ 3 Answers ]

I am a young lady in my mid twenties. Kind and really friendly and has been Through so much. I so resent my mother’s family. Ill refer to my mother’s Siblings as follows B-female (Mother’s older sister) E-male (Uncle) E is the last born and we were living with him at my gran’s place. He just...

There is this young girl who lives by the ocean, and wants to be older. The lady next [ 3 Answers ]

This is a fairly old movie (7-11 years old). It takes place by the ocean, and there is this young girl who wants to be older, and a neighbor next door who wants to be younger. One night they both wish for the same thing and there wishes are granted. The younger girl turns into a old lady, and the...

Looking for a movie: young painter falls in love with lady [ 4 Answers ]

hello everyone. I am looking for a movie and I just cannot remember the title. I can describe a scene. He is a young painter that falls in love with a beautiful lady married with a weirdo kind of guy=he is not a priest, but he doeas not want any kind of physical relationship with her.. not even...

An old gentleman with a beautiful young lady on his arm. [ 3 Answers ]

THIS IS A JOKE... Friday afternoon, an old man with a pretty young thing on his arm, walks into a jewelry store... he tells the salesman that he wants to see his most expensive and beautiful diamond jewelry. The pretty young girl picks out a pair of earrings, necklace, bracelet and ring that...

View more questions Search