Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Patticake57 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2016, 06:17 PM
    Hampton bay windward iii
    How do I remove the lamp shade of the Hampton Bay Windward III not II 54" ceiling fan. We've tried pushing up and twisting the lamp clockwise and counter clockwise, and we are not having any success.
    creahands Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 195
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2016, 07:41 AM
    Have you tried hamptonbay.com? They have the info you need, but you will need the product number to get it.

Good luck

Chuck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replacing the lower light on a Hampton Bay Windward III ceiling fan [ 3 Answers ]

At least that's what I think I have. I have the remote instructions, but seem to have lost the fan instructions. It's the white fan with the Gossamer Wind blades. The lower fluorescent light has become intermittent. Sometimes it will turn on, sometimes it won't. Less frequently, it goes out...

How to change rotation on H.Bay windward III without remote control? [ 0 Answers ]

I need to change rotation on Hampton Bay cealing fan, mod:windward III. Usually the rotation can change with the wireless remote control but is not working any more. I want to change rotation directily to the wires buy I don't know witch one I can use for that. I need a special answer for an expert...

Hampton Bay Windward II [ 7 Answers ]

I have a HB Windward II 54" fan with a circline light. Had it for three years. The light was working fine up until recently. Changed the bulb but still not working. Checked the batteries. The fan works fine. Thank you. dashwp

Hunter Hampton Bay 54 In. Windward III Fan [ 3 Answers ]

Haw to revers the direction of rotation of sealing fan "Hunter Hampton Bay 54 In. Windward III Fan - White Mfg Part No: 55156 UPC Code: 082392551568" after removing nonfunctional remote control? I can't find any manual on line which describes where the switch is located.

Receiver for Hampton Bay Windward III [ 1 Answers ]

Receiver for Windward III went bad. Where can I buy a new one?

View more questions Search