Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Grahamnlewis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2016, 07:07 AM
    Odor eliminate
    How do I get rid of bug spray odor if spilled on clothing?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 15, 2016, 07:27 AM
    Depends on the type of material.
    Whatever you do, do not put it in a dryer until it's resolved.
    I would wash it as usual in a washer. If that doesn't work, soak it a day or two in warm water and lots of laundry soap and vinegar.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Feb 15, 2016, 08:28 AM
    Don't use soap. Use detergent. There is a difference. You may have to run them through the washer a couple of times. Joypuly is correct about the dryer. That would cause the residue to bind with the clothing fibers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When did BOA eliminate it [ 1 Answers ]

Banking account and TBE

Bad odor, sewage odor after I use washer, It also causes the toilet to gurgle [ 1 Answers ]

Bad sewage odor after I use washer, It also causes the toilet to gurgle, both on the main level

Eliminate IE 8 [ 4 Answers ]

How do I uninstall Internet Explorer 8? I would like to go back to using the previous IE version.

Strong odor coming from heating vent - after duct replacement for previous odor. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a strong odor coming from one of my heating vents. This occurred for the first time (in the 5 years I've lived here) last year (in mid-February, as opposed to late January - coincidental?). At that time, I had a heating duct replaced. The old duct was wet inside, and the HVAC tech said...

Eliminate odor under part of wood floor [ 2 Answers ]

We recently replaced the carpet in one room with an engineered wood floor. We have been experiencing an odor similar to coffee coming from the sub-floor in a small area by the steps. Quite some time ago, my grandson spilled part of a cup of coffee on the carpet by the steps. We did shampoo the...

View more questions Search