Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    john meldrum Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2016, 04:48 AM
    Brushbar has stopped spinning
    Brushbar has stopped turning
    Dchdman Posts: 226, Reputation: 17

Feb 15, 2016, 05:22 AM
    The Brush Bar in what has stopped spinning , I mean I know a number of Dyson's have them though other vacuum cleaner do to.

So please be more specific.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2016, 11:15 AM
    There are numerous Vacs. Most brush bars are belt driven and you need the specific model to get a belt. If it is a gear driven model, unless it is a very high end unit, just replace it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Washer stopped spinning [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, The washer machine stopped spining suddenly while being full of water. The machine does not function at all- as if it is dead. It smelled as if something got overheated and burned inside the unit. Any help is appreciated. Shervin

Kenmore washer stopped spinning [ 1 Answers ]

I think the old washer could not handle the medium sized load and stopped spinning before allthe water came out. I read somewhere about resetting the motor. Has this worked for anyone or what else could it be. The switch works when I push it in manually with the lid open

My GE washer stopped spinning. [ 0 Answers ]

My GE washer stopped spinning. Goes through everything else but will not spin. Any suggestions?

Kenmore washer stopped spinning [ 11 Answers ]

My Kenmore washer, model# 417.99686210, has stopped spinning. It runs through the rest of the cycle, OK. It still agitates, indicating the motor is OK, but when it comes to the spin cycle, nothing. It fills with water and drains. If anyone can help, that would be most appreciated. Thank you.

View more questions Search