Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Art69 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2016, 04:16 AM
    Cat stuckbunder my apartment
    I need help... My poor cat got outside for the very first time. He is two years old and he is stuck undernieth my apartments right under mine and it is big under there! I can see him but he won't come to me but when I'm home he fallows my voice how do I get him out
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 15, 2016, 04:36 AM
    If there is an opening large enough for him to get in and out, and he is not stuck where he can not move. Then he will or should just come out. Put some nice food, near the opening, and he should come out at some time.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 15, 2016, 06:12 AM
    Agreed, tiny bits of food leading to your door, and water

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cat Urine smell coming from my apartment a/c. [ 3 Answers ]

The apartment I moved into was gutted and treated and completely refurbished due to a previous tenant having cats in the apartment for 8 years and never let them out. A/C was completely sanitized and ducts done as well. Even the ceiling in my hall and bathroom around the ducts was torn out and...

Can the apartment replace a lease signed by tenant but not by the apartment office? [ 24 Answers ]

The apartment would like to replace the original lease signed by me, but not by them. Are they allowed to replace a lease if it is only signed by the tenant?

Another cat added to house with a cat. Resident cat not happy. [ 8 Answers ]

Please would you kindly advise us on how we can help our cats get along together? My sister and I are proud owners of two adorable cats: my sister’s cat is a feisty female, 4 year old rescue cat long haired tortoise-shell, named Duchess. My cat is an 11 year old British Shorthair lilac male...

I left apartment and turned in apartment's keys and gave no 30 day notice. [ 3 Answers ]

Why did the landlord charged me the monthly month of rent and still some more after I left apartment 8 days after I had paid 1 months rent and told them I could not stay there anymore due to family emergency and unemployment reasons. I gave them the keys so they should not charge me for the 8 days...

Fire Damage to Apartment - Landlord using to upgrade apartment [ 8 Answers ]

Earlier this year my apartment was minimally damaged by a fire. The exact cause of the fire is unknown, however it is believed that my cat knocked something onto the stove which then turned on and burned the basket. Fire damage to the apartment was restricted to the kitchen stove area. Smoke...

View more questions Search