Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    faheem azeemi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2016, 01:05 AM
    What should I do if my promise made to Allah is broken ?
    In the name of Allah the most gracious,most merciful.
    Assalam o alaikum,
    Respected Sir,
    My question is , if I had made promise to Allah and then some how it is broken then, what should I do and how ?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 15, 2016, 02:03 AM
    Go to the head cleric at your mosque and tell him what promise was broken and how. He will tell you what penitence you must do for forgiveness.
    Dchdman Posts: 226, Reputation: 17

Feb 15, 2016, 05:39 AM
    Hello

I hope I have gotten this right as I don't know too much about Allah nor Islamic religion .

I would go see from what I know and I hope I am correct the Grand Mufti or the highest religious leader at your mosque.

After talking with this leader / high member of the mosque , he will be able to tell you what you need to do to be put back on the right path .

It could be praying , community work plus other things .

Hope this helps.

faheem azeemi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2016, 11:57 AM
    What quran or hadith says about the promises been made to Allah
    My question is what Islam says if my promise made to Allah is broken? What should I do if same thing happens to me, that I promise to Allah that I will not do this thing again and some how I couldn't keep my words/promise?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 16, 2016, 05:21 PM
    What is this promise that you cannot keep?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I pierce my navel myself because of a broken promise? [ 6 Answers ]

I've been begging my mom for a belly button piercing since I was 4 1/2 years old. My mom FINALLY said yes after 8 1/2 years (I'm now 13). My mom did something that she shouldn't have and it hurt my mentally VERY bad. She just said, "Kirsten, I'll make it up to you, and take you to get your belly...

A broken promise [ 4 Answers ]

My parents found out I cut myself and made me promise to never do it again. But when my boyfriend told me he though we needed a break so he could get his spiritual life set back on track it was too much to handle along with knowing that my biological mom had a diagnosis of depression and that I...

She made this promise and she can't brake it? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I word the other 1 wrong so here I'm 14 I want to go out with this girl and she wants to too but she made a promise to her friend that she can't brake cause her friend won't talk to her no more but I don't want to mess up there friendship but I'm in love with her and want to be with her what do...

A broken promise [ 12 Answers ]

I got out of a HUGE relationship with James. We dated for over a year and I loved him. But then we broke up and ever since I've been jumping from guy to guy. Until I found one I ended up falling in love with. He said he loved me. He said he would never, could never, break up with me. But then one...

View more questions Search