Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SHANALEEANN Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2016, 01:17 AM
    Should I worry? Or could this happen after having your second child?
    I'm a 27 yr old woman mother of something 7 yr old girl and I also have a 4 in a half month old girl. For about the past 6 weeks I been bleeding very randomly like sometimes after sex ( not during) I'll bleed not a lot just enough to have to put a pad on until the next morning then I won't bleed for a couple days then out of the blue I'll start bleeding again for a whole day and night then not bleed for a few more days I'm not on birth control yet but until my obgyn appointment I'm wanting some other opinions or experiences any one ever had something like this or similar happen?
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Feb 17, 2016, 07:21 AM
    We can only guess on the Internet, but you could be irritating your cervix during sex or have a hormonal imbalance. Your doctor should be able to determine the cause once you go to your appointment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What would happen if my husband is not my child's biological father but is on the bir [ 4 Answers ]

My husband had an affair,still the other women was married and she says that my husband is the father of the child. She had her husband believe that he was the father and he sign the birth certificate and was under his medical insurance, its been 3yrs later the woman is calling my husband telling...

I want to know if someone or a child died in my house unexplained things have happen [ 2 Answers ]

I really want to know if a child has died there been unexplained things happening and it has been escalating I have two children that I have been accusing of turning on the stove but this mourning I cut the oven off to only find the oven back on.

Child Support Levy On My Savings Account, How Could This Happen? [ 2 Answers ]

I woke up this morning and noticed that $3,600 was missing from my savinings account that my wife and I share. We are in the process of moving so we have been saving to do this. I have always paid and have never been late on payments. I'm sure your wondering why I have a balance to owe then. ...

What's the worst that can happen - child abuse? [ 37 Answers ]

Hi. What is the worst that can happen to someone who has in so many words, abused a child. No beating but let's say grabbing an arm or leaving a bruise or scratch, especially if it's an accident? If the parents seek to press charges, what's the worst that can happen to this person? Jail? Bail? A...

View more questions Search