Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tbeckjade Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2016, 03:48 PM
    Swollen lymph noid under ear
    I have had the flu, I'm feeling better now.. but woke up with a very large lymph noise just below my right ear
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 13, 2016, 04:42 PM
    You mean lymph node and there is one under each ear. This signals a problem with your immune system. Your body is still dealing with the flu symptoms. You just have to ride it out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Swollen lymph glands [ 0 Answers ]

I have tingling on my inner thigh near groin on both sides no blisters. Also what look to be fordyce bumps on penis and both lymph glands are swollen. I do shave against grain with a razor. Std or shave irritation?

Swollen lymph nodes [ 0 Answers ]

I'm a 27yr old female. For almost 2 months I've has a swollen lymph node behind my right ear (my dr says might be allergies) when I returned to my doctor 5 days ago he placed me on kefex (antibiotic) for a kindney infection (my 5th this year sense jan 2012) and told me I am hypoglycimic(low blood...

Lymph nodes swollen [ 3 Answers ]

I hope somebody can help my brother has been bother for a number of years with his lymph nodes being swollen in his neck once they were large enough to see without palpating them now you can palpate and feel them also he has chronic back pain never has he been injured in any way he says he tired...

Swollen lymph nodes by the ear [ 4 Answers ]

The Lymph nodes that are located slightly below the ear are swollen most of the time. Doctors don't seem to be concerned. Any ideas? I have allergies to ragweed and tree pollen and am on ongoing immunotherapy. I also have Asthma.

Swollen lymph node [ 8 Answers ]

How do I know I have a swollen lymph node? I have a couple lymph nodes that slightly (very slightly, probably 0.2cm) protrude from my neck, each being no more than 1cm in diameter (1 might 1.5 cm, but no more)? I saw my GP and she said those WERE the lymph nodes and they're supposed to protrude...

View more questions Search