Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mulledo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2016, 11:14 AM
    How do I revitalize doll hair?
    Does anyone have a method for restoring or revitalizing doll hair(circa 1960-1970)?

Check out some similar questions!

In the video there was a girl with white hair and acting like a doll [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a music video a couple of years ago and I do not remember the name, I remember the girl having long white hair and she was in a tutu type outfit in one scene and she is acting like a doll. Does anyone know what the name is?

Doll from 90's with markers to color her hair, glitter, accessories, fuchsia outfit [ 5 Answers ]

I got this doll when I moved to America and I was 6 years old in 1994. She was gorgeous! She had Blue plastic eyes and long eyelashes and she had wavy long hair. I got rid of her a couple of years ago. She had tons of accessories like glitter in a little heart, 3 markers (yellow, blue, and pink),...

Doll w/rainbow hair and giant pink bow w/stickers and tennis shoes and secrets [ 10 Answers ]

When I was about 10 years old I got this beautiful doll for my birthday. She had brown hair w/rainbow streaks, a giant pink bow which I still have, it had little stickers in it, tennis shoes, a pink and whitish iridescent dress that had two star buttons and one of them was a stamp. I'm sure she had...

Doll hair [ 2 Answers ]

I have an animated Mr. & Mrs. Claus from 1990 that I put in my bow window at Christmas time and his hair is looking grey now. My husband says to throw it out but I want to keep it because the figures that are out now are not as big and nice as mine. Anyway does anyone know how I can clean the...

Mid 90s doll with growing and shrinking hair [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone remember a doll that when you cranked the arm it would suck up this dolls long pony tail and then you could pull it out again to make it long? Its driving me crazy trying to figure out what she was called.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.