Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ninaschreiber Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2016, 07:09 PM
    I am having a lot of trouble starting and doing my homework. I don't want to slack.
    [BLUE]

I keep getting distracted by absolutely nothing. I wish I could focus. I tell my friends and ask everywhere but no one knows what I should do. I have soo many missing assignments and I have to get them all done tonight. I really need help. Can you help?[/BLUE]
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 11, 2016, 07:45 PM
    Stop wasting time playing on the computer for ANYTHING not directly part of your assignment.

Turn off the radio, Put away your IPOD, don't talk to friends.. Turn off the TV... have NO distractions.

Then concentrate.. and work.. because you have wasted far too much time if they ALL have to be done tonight.

What happens if you fail... all your friends go to the next grade and you get to do this all over again with younger kids.

Tough to fix days, weeks or months of being lazy in a few minutes or hours... but you put yourself in this situation.

You got yourself into this and you are going to have to get yourself out of this or you will fail.

Yeah that's harsh... but you are the one that waited until the last minute.

You have to force yourself to do it now. You can't break bad habits in a matter of moments. It takes time. SO get back to work. You are running out of time.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 11, 2016, 08:28 PM
    Turn off the computer, turn off radio, and merely sit with your books open and do it.

It is just a matter of doing it, no tricks, not magic,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

98 accord ex v-6 has trouble starting. Runs fine once started, but hard starting [ 1 Answers ]

It usually starts OK in the morning, but once its warmed up, it has a lot of problems continuing to start. Sometimes it starts, revs to idle, then dies again. After about ten minutes and a couple of tries, it starts right up and drives away fine. Any thoughts? We know we can't replace the fuel...

It seems like a lot of women have trouble picking between their current and their ex [ 8 Answers ]

I noticed that a lot of the more recent posts have to deal with a girl who has feelings for her ex but is dating someone else. I'm still very young so I don't know if this happens a lot, especially if the girl and her ex's relationship was considerably lengthy, or is it just a coincidence that we...

I am having a lot of trouble with my thesis statement. [ 4 Answers ]

HELP.I am writing a research paper and I am gathering information but I always have trouble writing a thesis statement I just don't know how to write one! Can you help me give me ideas please!! MY TOPIC: Women's Rights Activism in the 19th Century. My paper is a Cause and Effect sort of thing...

Trouble breathing (coughing a lot) [ 2 Answers ]

I have felt like I have phlegm in my chest lately (if that's possible), my chest has felt tight lately and I have always coughed a lot, what might this mean?

View more questions Search