Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lorretta roble Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2016, 04:18 PM
    How do I get rid of a boil?
    Yes I gave a boil on both my checks and it got dried but it coming back right side of the one I ready have what can I put on it to keep it from spreading again thank lori
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 11, 2016, 06:06 PM
    See your doctor. If this is recurring you need to make sure it's not a staph infection.
    Ashleybenet Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2016, 07:44 PM
    Garlic can help greatly in treating boil because of its anti-inflammatory as well as anti-microbial. You can take 3 garlic cloves to make a paste and apply it directly on your boil.
    Castor Oil can be another treatment thanks to its antiseptic property. You can dip a cotton ball in the oil and apply it to the boil. This remedy can flush out the toxin caused by boil.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free ask a nurse [ 0 Answers ]

I have a sunburn that hurts like a bruise when you touch it. Is this normal?

Ask nurse free [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter is 3 she takes deep breath a lot durning the day never when playing or being active. Coughs during sleep, I tried warm wet air from the shower and I have tried allergie medication and dusting the house everyday as well as airing it out nothing seems to be working should I be worried or...

Ask a nurse for free [ 4 Answers ]

Can a 47 year old male reach blood pressure level 249 / 157 ?

Ask a nurse for free [ 1 Answers ]

I am recovering from copd emphasima exasperation and pneumonia, I got a blood clot in my knee that broke and left 7 pulmonary embolisms in my lungs this has been about a month ago. I also suffer from panic attacks and anixty . I am on wariffin I also done the shots. I am taking fluoxetine and...

Ask a nurse for free? [ 0 Answers ]

I had a tubal ligation with complete tube removal, along with a D&C for heavy bleeding, in June. I spotted lightly,for 3 weeks after and have only had one menstral cylce since, a few weeks after my procedure (end of August). Is it normal after these 2 procedures to not have a menstral cycle since...

View more questions Search