Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ronweasly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2016, 06:23 AM
    Is the Egyptian Customs require a certificate of origin and a commercial Invoice to a
    Is the Egyptian Customs require a certificate of origin and a commercial Invoice to approve an export cargo?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 11, 2016, 07:34 AM
    Among many other papers.

http://www.export.gov/middleeast/cou...Customs-EG.pdf

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does USA customs require a red tag on packages with Diplomat from Ghana [ 3 Answers ]

I received an e-mail from a diplomat from Ghana and Mpls/St Paul airport customs informed him he needed a red tag to complete delivery - ost 770USD

Trading customer invoice with vendor invoice - no money exchanged: how do I post this [ 0 Answers ]

My customer paid his invoice but deducted the amount owed to him by us on his vendor invoice to us. How do I post this?

Commercial property and certificate of occupancy [ 0 Answers ]

If the owner of a commercial property fails to provide certificate of occupancy and the city is ready to lock the doors is owner responsible for all damages including occupants losses?

Egyptian tombs [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know anything about going through the tombs of ancient egypt? I've always LOVED egyptian history and was considering being an archeaologist but can I do that? Work as an archeaologist in egypt, uncovering their history?

View more questions Search