I would guess 30 lbs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1993 honda with h22 a [ 1 Answers ]

Im getting gas to fuel rail and I'm getting fire tries to start but won't what could it be

Why won't the new starter not move the flywheel when the flywheel will move by hand? [ 3 Answers ]

The flywheel seems to lock up when trying to start.just put new starter in, the motor turns by hand at the flywheel and front of engine. But yet it seems to try and start but just stops with a clunk.there is no teeth missing from flywheel, made sure to check for that also. Can u Help?

H22 vtec swap in my 92 prelude help [ 1 Answers ]

I did the h22 vtec swap in my lude it will start when I pop start it but it won't start when I use the key when it starts it runs just fine will sit there and idle no problem and as soon as I shut it off it won't start until I pop start it again ne ideas

I have a h22 v-tec I'm going to swap my f22 out for [ 1 Answers ]

Will it hook up to all my stock wires clips

My 96 civic w/ 96 h22 won't start [ 10 Answers ]

I recently purchased this hatch with a 97 h22 a4 swap and it ran fine. Now just a few days ago I was driving down the road and the rpms dropped and the car shut off. I then waited a few min and I started it back up and it ran OK. I then drove it back to my house no problem. Well yesterday I drove...

View more questions Search