Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lei271988 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2016, 05:58 AM
    Bleeding after sex
    Hi,
    I just wanted to asked if what are the different causes of bleeding after sex?
    I had Pap smear and STI blood exam last November and everything was normal. My partner was diagnosed of genital herpes and he didn't told of to me. The last time we had sex was december( protected). And since the last week December I had pink and sometimes brown discharge although the if had no smell, no pelvic pain, all was OK except the discharge. Please help me. Thank you
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Feb 10, 2016, 08:32 AM
    I hope you kicked your boyfriend to the curb. Lying about a STI, especially Herpes, is REALLY bad. I would go get yourself tested.

Was the sex rough? It could be mid-cycle bleeding. The brown is old blood, so that's likely just spotting.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

bleeding from sex [ 3 Answers ]

I sometimes bleed after having sex. Is it normal?

Bleeding during sex... [ 4 Answers ]

My friend was talking to me earlier today, and she asked whether it is possible to bleed randomly during sex, and for it to come out lumpily. I have no idea, so hope somebody here could help. Thanks

Bleeding during and after sex [ 11 Answers ]

Hi , my boyfriend and I have been sexually active for over a year now but sometimes either during or after sex I start to bleed . It doesn't happen all the time , and we don't often have rough sex and when we do , I don't bleed . When I do bleed , it does hurt a lot as well as when I go to the...

Sex, bleeding although not first time having sex. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question which I've been looking for an answer for the past day.. . I have had sex with 3 partners which adds up to 6 times of having sexual intercourse all together. Couple of days ago I had my 7th time having sex with someone out of those 3, but yet I started bleeding during...

Bleeding after sex? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have been going out with my boyfriend now for about 5 months now, and only in the past month or so have I bled after sex a couple of times? However, to be honest, it only happens when he is really rough, e.g. fisting me etc? So I have put it down to the cause being rough sex, am I right...

View more questions Search