Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Feb 19, 2016, 08:24 AM
    Romans 13:1-14. It basically reads that you should follow the laws of the land unless they contradict the word of god. I am pretty sure god doesn't believe in his priests diddling kids.

It is there, it needs to be enforced.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2016, 12:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
    The Catholic Church problem is overwhelmingly men.
    Yes they are... but just so I'm clear where I stand... anyone that does this should be hung... but focusing on any one small subgroup while ignoring the others detracts from the whole... and the objective is to stop as MANY as possible... knowing 100% is at best a pipe dream. Nope no sympathy for those that run cover for those that do either.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How about that Catholic Church? [ 37 Answers ]

Hello: Bill O'Reilly goes after lenient judges in this country who give passes to child molesters... Did he send a crew to the Vatican to ambush the Pope? Did he call for the Pop's resignation? I wonder if that has anything to do with him being a Catholic and stuff? Nahhh.. He's not a...

Could the Catholic Church be EVIL? [ 103 Answers ]

Priest faces trial in nun’s stabbing death Body of 71-year-old victim was found under altar cloth 26 years ago Reuters Updated: 10:35 a.m. ET April 15, 2006 TOLEDO, Ohio - A 68-year-old Catholic priest goes on trial Monday in the stabbing death of a nun whose body was found covered by an...

What is the history of the Catholic Church? [ 16 Answers ]

I know that torture and persecution took place during the dark ages. I have read through some catholic lit. to find out what there view on the matter was. I can't locate any historic documentation. I only find definitions. If you can enlighten me on this matter, it would help.

Communion in Catholic Church [ 1 Answers ]

My grandmother have moved from Greece to live with me. She has always attended the Church of Greece. Can she receive communion in a catholic church?

View more questions Search