Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kpihff Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2016, 07:27 PM
    As the air in the center of an anticyclone falls toward Earth, it gets warmer. Why do
    As the air in the center of an anticyclone falls toward Earth, it gets warmer. Why does this lead to low relative humidity?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2016, 08:54 PM
    Give this some thought... what do you think the answer is and why?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2016, 09:46 PM
    What is an anticyclone vs a cyclone? What about pressure. When pressure is high, does it rain more or less? What is relative Humidity?
    TheAnswerGiver Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2016, 11:44 PM
    As the air gets warmer it can hold more moisture leading to low relative humidity

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

So, I think I dug far enough to know what the center of the earth looks like. [ 7 Answers ]

Well, like I said I dug a pretty huge hole and forgot to build a ladder on the way down. See, I owe the IRS a lot, it just passed the 50k mark in total, state and fed. After the interest and penalties, which is running over 1500 a month. I am also in debt about 40k as well, and in the process of...

How do you say kaabha is the center point of the earth? [ 4 Answers ]

Tell answer my question clearly... about it...

Density of earth as function of radius from center [ 1 Answers ]

If a core was made of the entire earth from one side to the other, and the density of the material measured, what type of function would it trace? Constant, linear, log?

Compare distance an object falls on earth to falling on the moon [ 1 Answers ]

The distance s that an object falls due to gravity varies jointly as the acceleration g due to gravity and the square of the time t of fall. The acceleration due to gravity on the moon is 0.172 that on earth. If a rock falls for 2 seconds on earth, how many seconds would be required for the...

Want warmer air from vents [ 3 Answers ]

I have a furnace in the west end of my basement with an upstairs bedroom in the east end of the house. By the time the warm air gets to the bedroom, it has cooled off. 1. Is there a warmer setting on the furnace? 2. Would it be beneficial to insulate the ductwork in the basement? Any...

View more questions Search