Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mehtest Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2016, 09:26 AM
    What's The best colors for movie news website?
    Hi
    I hope you feel good
    I need your help
    I'm going to launch a website that is updated on news, movies and series.
    Movie news, trailers, posters and more.. . These are issues that I'm going to put on the website.
    I need your help to tell me what colors I use in design
    Thank you so much for your response
    maya H Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2016, 06:35 AM
    It mainly depends on what kind of movies you will be covering. Red is good to show strength, power, love, and passion. Blue for calmness, yellow for happiness. Green for nature. There are many colors and they each have different appeals. I would recommend red though because it appeals to a wide range of emotions.
    writer1hal Posts: 36, Reputation: 5
    In love with life!

Mar 2, 2016, 10:27 PM
    Use the help of other movie websites such as IMDB, Megashare, Putlocker, Imoviename. They all share the shades of blue. Hope it helps! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Movie Colors [ 0 Answers ]

Los Lobos And didn't Herbie Hancock originally write the song-One time one night in America? In the movie Colors? That was a really good movie from 1988.

Song from the movie Colors [ 0 Answers ]

Hello to all who view this and hope you're having a good 012 so far. My question is does anyone know the song from the movie colors when they spot hightop on the strip at the beach in his convertible playing a reggae song when he bolts and they chase him into the restaurant I've been looking...

Gangs in the movie Colors [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know the full name of the Mexican gang in the movie colors? I need to know the number that is in their name. If someone could tell me that would be amazing it is driving me nuts because I can't find it anywhere.

View more questions Search