Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nannudavis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2016, 03:56 AM
    Can anyone give me recipes for Iraqi Biryani?
    Hello guys,

Next month I'm conducting kitty party at home... so thought of making special biryani's like Iraqi or something else... Better suggestions are welcome...
    Baileykos Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    3D Rendering

Feb 10, 2016, 03:53 AM
    HOW TO PREPARE

In a mixing bowl, combine minced lamb, onion and parsley (season with salt and pepper). Form meat mixture into small balls; place in a baking tray and bake in a preheated oven at 200˚C for 10 minutes or until meat balls are cooked. Remove and set aside.

Meanwhile, deep fry potato and carrot in the hot oil (reserve 2 tablespoons of oil) and set them aside over a kitchen tissue to absorb any excess oil.
    In a medium saucepan, heat the reserved oil and sauté onion until its tender then add green peas, shredded chicken meat, raisins, black pepper powder, saffron leaves, almonds, the prepared meat balls potato and carrot. Stir until well combined and set aside (add salt to your taste).
    In a medium pot, melt the ghee, add the vermicelli and stir until vermicelli is changed in color to golden brown; Add rice, MAGGI Chicken Stock cubes and spices (add salt if needed). Stir for seconds then add the water and stir constantly to boil. Cover and simmer over a low heat for 20 minutes or until rice is cooked.
    Add the prepared meat and vegetable mixture over the rice and mix all carefully with the rice. Cover and cook for another 5 minutes then serve.

NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION

Per Portion of 300g
    Energy : 774.00 Kcal
    Protein : 36.00 g
    Carbohydrate : 68.00 g
    Fats : 40.00 g

__________________________________________________ _
    3D Rendering Studio Animation Services India
    MaryA4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2016, 03:57 AM
    Hello,
    Iraqi Biryani is such a great choice to serve your guests and loved ones. My hubby and I invited some friends over for dinner a month ago and I chose Iraqi Biryani to be the main dish (since there were some Iraqi people among the invitees). It was really great and our Iraqi friends thought it was made by an Iraqi. Here is a link for the recipe I used:
    http://www.recipesofarabia.com/iraqi-biryani-recipe/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Give me some home recipes [ 5 Answers ]

Can you guys give me some simply, easy to do home recipes for Chicken breast? Every day I eat salted baked chicken breast with rice. I would like to have more recipes... eating the same thing every day is boring. Please provide some other simple recipes. Be sure to include any and all seasoning...

I want to start a home based "Biryani service" in Mumbai [ 0 Answers ]

I have the most best ways of making Biryani's. But I do not want to make it just a normal one. I wish to make it in the most appealing way. I wish to make my Biryani a Brand. I have least of the investment right now. Please explain to me how do I start with it?

Iraqi Dinar [ 1 Answers ]

How do I exchange Iraqi Dinar into cash in Cincinnati Ohio?

Iraqi Detainees [ 5 Answers ]

Over the last few years we have been told sad tales of detainees. After years of mistreatment does the government provide compensation? Is it a set rate? I know people who are jailed and released in America do not obtain fair compensation. I know I will never know the pain the detainees and family...

View more questions Search