Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Donato Vas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2016, 04:21 AM
    Please check my portuguese passport status
    I have applied for my Portuguese Passport from Goa.My process No. is 53209.

My Name : Donato Evaristo Vas

Kindly advise status.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 8, 2016, 04:44 AM
    Thank you for using our site, We are not connected with the government in any way. We have no way to find out for you, you will have to contact them personally.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Application status of Portuguese passport? [ 0 Answers ]

Its been a year since my documents were sent to Portugal and it included original birth certificate of my father in law. Till date I do not have a process number or any communication from the concerned authorities about my paper. My Advocate gave me the process number and I tried the link below and...

How to change maritial status in portuguese passport [ 0 Answers ]

I have portuguese passport but in my passport the estado civil is ------ so how to change that to married.

How to find out the Portuguese passport application status [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am Jose De Sousa. I am a Goan ( India) by origin and have applied for Portuguese passport six (6) years back. I have not yet got any feed back from the concerned Authorities. My Application process number is "21712/02-THI-PAI-OH-PP". Is there any way to find out the status of this...

If my wife done n get portuguese passport,the I can aplly for portuguese passport [ 1 Answers ]

If my wife done n get portuguese passport,the I can aplly for portuguese passport I'm from goasame my wife too from goa her mother had got portuguese identity card and my brother in law done his p.passport n gone

Query about Portuguese passport status [ 1 Answers ]

My father had applied for Portuguese passport, his process no is CRC 14297, dated 29/11/06. I want to know the status , kindly help me

View more questions Search