Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pradorhea Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2016, 08:13 AM
    Bothered
    Hi there! My name is Rhea 25 yrs. Old. I'm worried because I'm having a vaginal bleeding or what could be the right term. It started last February 5, 2016 after I had an intercourse with my boyfriend. This is not the first time that happened to me. I think thrice. I'm bothered since until now the bleeding doesn't stop although its like a bleeding wound because the blood is not heavy as menstruation. By the way, I was diagnosed in pcos last July 2015, had my althea pills and metformin since then until Nov. 2015. My first day of my last mentruation was on January 18, 2016. Hope this helps you answering my questions. I need an advise so badly 😔😢😢
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 7, 2016, 10:11 AM
    "I need an advise so badly" Considering your symptoms, PCOS and medication, your OB/GYN would be the first choice. Irregular periods is the most common characteristic. Using the term "thrice" would indicate you are not in the US or are from another country.
    pradorhea Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2016, 10:29 AM
    I once asked this to my OB/GYN and was told that it is normal. Having this for almost five days makesnme crazy thinking what could be the cause😢😔😔

By the way thank you for your swift reply😃

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bothered by gf's experience. [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend admitted to me that about 2 years ago, she kissed and touched a girl. I'm really sorry if I offend anybody but I have homophobia. I'm having some mixed feelings about this so please help. Thank you

Just bothered. [ 6 Answers ]

Hey people. A few days ago I broke up with my boyfriend. We've been together for three months, but it felt longer. We were into each other. He's a wonderful person, but the downside was that he has jealousy issues. I could deal with that, but it got to a point where it was just plain ridiculous....

Why can't I be bothered? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 20, been in all girls schools all my life, never known lads until I got a part time job. I found I was the flirty type with a lot, apart from one who I liked, but I thought I was out his league (he is mega fit, well to me) I discovered he liked me and we got chatting, it took a lot of...

HE isn't bothered [ 4 Answers ]

:mad: hi my boyfriend of 2 years is being really Funny wit me since I got a place in college which I had to delay due to the birth of our 1 year old I no its not because of him looking after the kid because his mum is doing that plzzzzzzzzz can sum 1 gave me there ideas y he's like this

View more questions Search