Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shanelovesu22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2016, 01:34 AM
    Can someone help me I'm scared
    I'm Shane.I'm 13 and I need help. I've had a stomach ache all day a headache and I have a temperature of 97.3. I don't want to say this but I'm really scared and I don't know what to do. It's like 3: Something in the morning please help😓
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 7, 2016, 02:30 AM
    Go and talk to your parents.
    Dchdman Posts: 226, Reputation: 17

Feb 7, 2016, 06:25 AM
    Hello

Normal body temperature as an oral temperature of 98.6°F (37°C). This is an average of normal body temperatures. Your temperature may actually be 1°F (0.6°C) or more above or below 98.6°F (37°C). Also, your normal body temperature changes by as much as 1°F (0.6°C) throughout the day, depending on how active you are and the time of day. Body temperature is very sensitive to hormone levels and may be higher or lower when a woman is ovulating or having her menstrual period.

Anyway your temperature is within the range of normal , though if you are still worried , talk to your parents and have them take you to a doctor.

Hope this helps.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 7, 2016, 06:40 AM
    You should always tell your parents when you are sick or scared because they know what to do about it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 7, 2016, 07:20 AM
    Sounds like simple cold or flu, but yes tell your parents and/or adult guardian.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

So scared [ 2 Answers ]

I have my belly ring for about a month and a half.. Buht during the first 2 weeks my belly ring (jewellery) broke so ii made the mistake of putting a hanging one in.. It was fine till about a week ago when it startd hurting and started leaking so much pust.. Its now red and swollen.. I'm so scared...

Scared of him and scared of ending my relationship... again [ 39 Answers ]

Hi Although I am a mature, divorced woman with children, I don't know how to handle my current situation. I have been with my partner for 2 years and it's never been a smooth relationship and I probably should have got out a long time ago but I believe I have had issues with self-esteem, which I...

Very scared [ 11 Answers ]

my husband is addicted to pain pills. He got into trouble with the law back in 2006 and they ordered him to take drug test for 1 year. He took the first 3 and passed. Then he went out of town to work and that was the week they called him to come in and he couldn't, so he was sent back to the...

Scared to have sex.that's right, scared. [ 10 Answers ]

Okay, hopefully you are done laughing enough now to read this. Lol. Anyway, I'm talking to this girl, and I'm hoping it will turn into something some day. Besides this, a serious relationship usually involves sex at some point. Problem is, that's right, you guessed it, I'm scared to have sex. Lets...

I'm scared! [ 9 Answers ]

I know this may be the wrong section, but I'm desperate for some help! I have already posted in the Adult Sexuality section, but I firgure 2 places would double my responses Here it goes: PLEASE READ! Hey everyone: Well I'm 19, almost 20, and to get straight to the point, I'm scared of...

View more questions Search