Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Old chick 22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2016, 09:13 PM
    Woman's issue
    Need help finding out what is happening to me in my abdominal area.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 6, 2016, 11:00 PM
    Have you tried going to the doctor?
    Dchdman Posts: 226, Reputation: 17

Feb 7, 2016, 06:49 AM
    Hello

" Need help finding out what is happening to me in my abdominal area. "

Unfortunately your question doesn't give us enough information as to what's going on in your abdominal area.

So as J 9 has posted you will need to go and see a doctor.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Feb 12, 2016, 08:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheryl12345 View Post
    Abdominal contain all digestive organs. So you have to consult your local first may be you have eat something wrong
    Digestive, reproductive, blood cleaning, energy storage, and hormonal control centers. Could be something a little more then "have eat something wrong."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Woman issue [ 1 Answers ]

I had a fiancée before I got another.who I have gone to her parents.but,she is now found of behaviours that made me regret of leaving the first one.so I wish to leave her now.what do I do?

Woman issue [ 0 Answers ]

I have been on birth control since I was 18 ( I'm 24 now) I started my period last Saturday night. My periods usually only last about 4 days. It's now sat night ( one week later) I stopped bleeding last night. Had intercourse this morning and started bleeding again. I stopped for a few hours and...

Can sex issues conflict a relationship between a gay woman and a straight woman? [ 3 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I are making a year she says she loves me and she’s attracted to me, but when it comes to sex I know she wants more, and sometimes she can’t get into it. I am the first woman she has ever been with. She says it is okay she enjoys pleasing me, I don’t have to worry about her she...

Woman Issue [ 1 Answers ]

I am 19 years old and on the Depo shot. I feel burning and discomfort during intercourse. I also have cramps at times and very light spotting. Haven't been to the doctor yet but wanted to possibly know what's going on with my body before hand.

View more questions Search