Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LByronn Posts: 7, Reputation: 3

Apr 13, 2007, 12:04 AM
    Introduction letter
    The company I represent is a new corporation "International trade" We need help to write an Introduction letter in order to present ourself as a new company.
    Can you please help me, I would really appreciate it.
    Thank you!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 13, 2007, 12:45 AM
    If you scroll down to the bottom of this page you will find similar questions to yours. Please click on the links. The answer that you seek is probably in one of them.
    Harish2006 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2008, 05:25 AM
    The company I represent is a new corporation "International trade" We need help to write an Introduction letter in order to present ourself as a new company.
    Can you please help me, I would really appreciate it.
    Thank you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help with introduction letter [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I need help writing an introduction letter to suppliers. I intend on purchasing products from them and selling it on. Can any one give me any advice? This is a new business start up. Thanks.

Business Introduction Letter [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, Can any one pass me on sample Business Intriduction Letters, if you have any? Your help is greatyly appreciated! Thanks, Aparna.

Introduction letter [ 4 Answers ]

How can I make a good company Introduction letter (B2B), for a HR outsourcing company?

Introduction letter [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, I was wondering if anyone new a great way to write an introduction letter to network TV introducing my talent. I'm a comedian and I would like to send a dvd of myself to places like snl and ellen degeneris. But I need something that will catch their eye but yet still seem...

Letter of introduction [ 1 Answers ]

I am an interior designer with 20 years of experience. I am looking for a letter of introduction

View more questions Search